Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My comic on Rubbish by Libby

We do a big question for topic at the end of every term. Last term my big topic question was "How can we reduce the amount of rubbish in the school grounds".I was working with Claire and Kimberly to answer the question.Claire and Kimberly prepared a powerpoint presentation. I prepared a comic. I got this idea from my big brother and I really liked it. I think the question is a really good one and it needs a lot of thinking to answer it.My comic is about three people (Claire, Kimberly and I)who wonder how they could clean up our school. They go and ask other people what they think.After that they tell Mr Mac what they have done and as a reward they get to go to the movies.I worked really hard on it and I hope you like what you have heard about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment